USER - AGREEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice. By deciding to register at ECGMN.com, you acknowledge acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
Description of Products and Service
ECGMN.com is a service which main focus it to connect project management and HR professionals throughout the world. Our services include job and resume postings and search, teams, forums, events, downloads, and market place. Throughout our market place we will connect members and providers of different products and services related to the field of project management (PM) and human resource management (HR.)
ECGMN.com is dedicated to the field of PM and HR. We will not allow membership to be:
- Minors under the age of 18,
- Any person interesting to promote, offer, sell, buy ideas, products and services not related to the field of PM and HR,
- Any suspended member,
- A member who already have an account,
- Any person who has malicious objectives to harm ECGMN.com and its membership.
Membership Right to Use Our Products and Service.
Your membership is governed by this User Agreement. ECGMN.com may refuse and/or revoke its products and service without prior notice to any user for any or no reason.
Member is responsible to protect his account information. The only public information about our members, displayed in the members profiles will be his/her Image (Picture, if uploaded by member,) Name, PME Score, PME Rank, Industry, Country and Zip Code. If you decide to allow members to see your full profile, you must select that option while creating your profile. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your login information and/or account, related, but not limited to management of jobs, resumes, teams, forums, events, downloads, and market place, with or without your knowledge.
You agree to immediately send an alert to ECGMN.com in the case of any unauthorized use of your login information or account or any other breach of security and/or professional code of conduct. ECGMN.com will not be liable for any loss or damage associate with your membership and activities.
Termination of Your Membership Status
You agree that ECGMN.com could terminate your membership without prior notice, including but limited to following reasons:
- any breach of this agreement,
- based on the law enforcement or other government agencies requests,
- based on your own request (you terminate your membership,)
- due to technical problems.
Termination of your membership could be permanent. You agree that ECGMN.com has a full right to terminate your membership at any time without any responsibility for the termination to you or any third party.
Code of Conduct
You understand and agree not to use ECGMN.com to:
- Publish material, articles, videos, and other content or initiate communications (teams, forums, events, and other activities) which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the ECGMN.com Products and Service for any unlawful activity, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Create a false identity, misrepresent yourself, including but not limited to past, current and future activities, positions, accomplishments, affiliations and events.
- Upload, publish, reproduce, distribute, forge and transmit by any means, or otherwise make available any material or initiate communications, including but not limited, through forums, teams, events, articles, videos, and other means, which include, but not limited to, information that is not your intellectual property and copyright, that you do not have the right to disclose, that infringes any existing patents, trademarks, trade secretes, copyrights, intellectual and other properties.
- Upload, publish, reproduce, distribute, and transmit by any means, or otherwise make available any material that does not support field of project and human resource management, including but not limited to, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “mass emailing,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This exclusion includes but is not limited to a) Using ECGMN.com job and resume uploads, teams, forums, events, and other means to invite unknown people and/or people who may do not like stay in contact and/or be contacted by you; b) Using ECGMN.com to send any material, messages, mass emailing, including but not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional messages to members, teams, forums, and events who are connected to you or not without their permission
- Upload, publish, reproduce, distribute, and transmit by any means, or otherwise make available any material that contains malicious software, software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs intended, including but not limited, to interrupt, destroy, prevent in any way, or limit the functionality and operations of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, as a part or as a whole.
- Search, collect, use and distribute information in order to, including but not limited to, stalking, harassing, treating, blackmailing, and harming ECGMN.com and its members.
- Forge and manipulate, including but not limited to, any information uploaded or downloaded from ECGMN.com.
- Misplacing the information during the data entry process. For example uploading unrelated articles as your resume or job post.
- Purposely or not purposely interrupt, interfere, block or impact in any way the performance of the ECGMN.com, its servers, networks, and affiliated partners operations.
- Violate, challenge, refuse to accept any requirements, procedures, policies and regulations related to the operation and existing of the ECGMN.com and its affiliated networks.
International Law and Regulations
ECGMN.com connects PM and HR people throughout the world. You agree to use ECGMN.com products and services in agreement with the local rules, including but not limited to, rules regarding the online code of conduct. You agree to accept all applicable laws related to the transmission of data from our location (the USA) or country of your residence.
Information on this Website
In order to establish your membership with ECGMN.com you need to provide your Last Name, First Name, Industry, and Country of Origin. Based on information you provide, ECGMN.com will score your project management maturity level. This information will be used to calculate your PME Score and PME Rank. Your PME Score and PME Rank will become a part of your public profile and will be seen publicly together with your Name, Industry, and Country. You may provide additional personal information (e.g. your resume, skills, education level, etc.) and select an option to allow your team members to review it. By posting any information to ECGMN.com, you are granting to ECGMN.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use this information for the purpose of offering ECGMN.com products and services. ECGMN.com has the right to reformat, translate, or distribute any materials submitted by you. All information posted on any of the ECGMN.com services is the sole responsibility of the member who posted such material. Material is posted on “as is” basis. ECGMN.com is not responsible for any errors, problem related to the accuracy and authenticity of the posted information.
Use of Service
You agree not to use any software, directly or indirectly to “crawl” or “spider” any contents on the ECGMN.com web sites. You agree never to interfere with the operation and functionality of te ECGMN.com web site. You agree not to copy and/or disclose to any third party information found on ECGMN.com through any forms and means.
To secure the quality of our service and provide our services, including but not limited to, maintenance and support services, we will occasionally contact you by email. Examples of such emails will be our welcome emails, emails related to your participations, including but limited to, teams, forums, and events. You agree to receive these emails.
Support and Maintenance
ECGMN.com has right, but no obligation to support, maintain, monitor and control the activities on the web site. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, credibility and quality of the web site content, including but not limited to its members postings. We welcome any input, comment, article, etc. which legally and ethically supports the growth of project management and human resource practices. If you find out any content on ECGMN.com that does not support our mission, please use “alert” system that we provide to inform us about it. The alert will be sent to our Customer Service Department and we will review it and act up it. Our response could range anywhere from issuing a warning, removing a content, and/or terminating a membership to those who violated our policies. We also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will ECGMN.com be held responsible in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
Signing up for a basic ECGMN.com membership is free. ECGMN.com reserves the right to charge for the ECGMN.com product and service or any portion thereof, modify the pricing of, add to, or discontinue the services or any portion thereof without prior notice.
By accepting this User Agreement, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless ECGMN.com/eConsulting Group Corporation, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from i) your use of the ECGMN.com products and service; ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the ECGMN.com or iii) any other matter relating to the ECGMN.com products and service. Any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of ECGMN.com are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE ECGMN.COM PRODUCT AND SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT ECGMN.COM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
- PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR
- RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR
- COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS OR
- THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS OR
- CORRECTING ANY ERRORS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SOFTWARE/CODE BUGS, FALSE DATA, ETC.
ECGMN.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ECGMN.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE ECGMN.COM PRODUCT AND SERVICE WILL:
- MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY OR ACCURATE OR RELIABLE INFORMATION AND RESULTS,
- MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN ANYWAY.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE ECGMN.COM PRODUCT AND SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ECGMN.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE ECGMN.COM PRODUCT AND SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and ECGMN.com and provides the guidelines to you regarding the utilization of the ECGMN.com Product and Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ECGMN.com.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ECGMN.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY:
- CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ECGMN.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL ECGMN.COM’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED US$ 100.
The User Agreement between you and ECGMN.com Corporation will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, Cook County without regard to conflict of laws principles.
ECGMN.com, the ECGMN.com logo, and other ECGMN.com logos and names are trademarks of eConsulting Group Corporation. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without ECGMN.com’s prior, written permission. The section titles of this User Agreement are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect. Please send any questions or comments, or report violations of the User Agreement to:
Attn: Legal Department
20 N. Wacker,
Chicago, IL 60606
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS USER AGREEEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER AND/OR USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.