eConsulting Group's Institute of Management is a proud sponsor of NASBA. We provide quality training programs that allow CPAs to obtain their CPEs. Many state licensing boards in the United States require that Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits to maintain their licenses.
Founded in 1908, the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) has served as an association dedicated to enhancing the effectiveness of the country’s 55 state boards of accountancy for more than 100 years. As a driving force within the accounting profession, NASBA accomplishes its mission by creating a forum for accounting regulators and practitioners to address issues relevant to the viability of the accounting profession. NASBA takes pride in offering its member boards a rich portfolio of products and services, all designed to effectively aid boards in their goal to protect the public.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) also continues to develop and positively impact the ethical climate of business by hosting training events and awards programs recognizing outstanding ethical individuals and organizations.
NASBA is privileged to have established a reputation as a trusted resource in regulatory and professional services.
Please click here to see our approved NASBA courses and programs:
Current programs/courses offerings:
- PME5006 – Project Management Fundamentals
- PME20023 – Project Risk Management
- PME20013 – Scope, Schedule and Cost Control
- PME80004 – Project Quality Management
- AGE5000 - AGILE EXPERT® / Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam Prep
- PME3000 - Microsoft Project (PM Software)
- PME5001A - Hands-on Project Management - Fast Track
- SCE30002 - Scrum Master
- PME1003 - Transitioning to a Project Management Role
- PME8001 - Quality Management
- PME1004 - Project Management for Non Project Managers
- DAE5001 - Data Analysis for Financial Managers Using Excel
- DAE5008 - Data Analysis using Excel Training
- PMP5005 - PMP Refresher and Exam Prep Course
- PME6066 - Program and Project Management
At the end of each of these programs, a successful candidate will receive a certificate of completion with CPEs.
eConsulting Group, Inc./Institute of Management is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.