Duration: 4 days
32 PDUs (3.2 CEUs), 32 CPEs
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Many of us struggle to make sense of all the data that is available in this information age. With such a deluge of reports and statistics which don’t mean anything or can’t be made sense of, it’s no wonder that data is often misinterpreted or not communicated at all. Learn how to synthesise information into a logical framework, summarise it into a meaningful format, and then display the summary into easy-to-read tables and graphs. Covering dashboard reporting, balanced scorecards, visual design of charts and tables, we will also discuss the new charting and analysis features of Excel. This course is very hands-on and practical. Each participant will be expected to create their own reports, charts and models utilising the tools and techniques covered during the course.
• Appreciate some of the frequently used functions in Excel
• Working with conditional structures and related functions
• Exploring the various components of Pivot Tables and Charts
• Building interactive dashboards
• Exploring Financial functions of MS Excel
• Understanding co-relation of financial data and forecast related values
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies