Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEU)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Activity Based Costing (ABC) is a set of techniques to break your costs down and proportionally assign them to your various business activities. By using ABC methods, public and private sector organisations can accurately identify where their costs are being used and determine better business strategies to assist with minimising costs, improving pricing structures and identifying costly products, services and customers. This course will teach you practical techniques to model and manage your costs as well as tips to successfully implement ABC into your organisation to improve your cost related decision making.
• Activity Based Costing and How to Best Use It Within an Organisation
• Understanding and Classification of Costs for Accurate Measurement and Development of ABC Costing Models
• Using of an ABC Model to Manage Costs
• Successful Implementation of ABC and Key Tips
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies