Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Projects succeed or fail because of the human factor. With the right team you are able to deliver projects on time, within a budget and the requested quality level. Not all team members have the same qualities. There are juniors, seniors and experts. You need all of them to deliver an excellent product and continue your operation. You need experts and seniors to do the work and juniors to learn and support your business growth. However, getting the right employee to stay and perform can be hard work. In this seminar you will learn how to build and retain your team champions and stars and reduce the turnover while increasing overall performance. Increase your employee retention rate to secure higher productivity.
• Staff Retention Analysis
• Why Employees Leave a Company?
• Learn How To Motivate Your Employees and Reduce the Turnover
• Retention Benefit/Cost Analysis
• Employee Engagement – Responsibility, Ownership, Accountability and Results
• Retention Strategy – Your Road Map To Success
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies