Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The objective of this course is to develop a certain awareness regarding the importance of the management of human resources in a company, to enable the workers to build the adequate instruments, needed in the management of human resources, as well as to form the right type of behavior, needed in working with people.
• Activities in the Management of Human Resources Policy
• Planning the Human Resources
• Job Descriptions and Analysis
• Job Evaluations, Waging Systems, Recruitment and Selection of the Personnel
• Motivating the Staff Time and Working Conditions
• Personnel Training
• Comparative Aspects regarding the Management of Human Resources
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies