Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
As a leader, your team attitude, energy and motivation reflect your management and leadership style. On top of this, your ability to lead is determined by how well you meet your company objectives and achievements. In this seminar we introduce the concept of Situational Leadership® life cycle. We modify original concept from The Ken Blanchard Companies® to reflect the changes and challenges brought to leaders in the 21st century.
• Leadership Styles For the 21st Century
• Collaborative Work As a Motivation Factor
• Power Position vs. Team Development
• Build Your Winning Team (Confidence and Results)
• Build Teams Not Walls
• Assessment Of Your Team Performance
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies