Duration: 1 day
8 PDUs (0.8 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
In this leadership training, you will learn how to become an essential element of your organization. It will provide you with the essential knowledge, and a toolkit of skills, to enable you to work with confidence as a manager & team leader.
• Characteristics and styles of effective leaders
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Explain the difference between leading and managing
• Understanding of individual employee needs
• Problem-solving and decision-making techniques
• Allocating and managing constrained resources
• Change management
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies