Duration: 1 day
8 PDUs (0.8 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Marketing introduces students to the business activities that are designed to plan, price, promote, and place goods/services for current and potential customers. This course acquaints students with the present-day challenges of marketing professionals and introduces students to the tools and methods marketing professionals use to make decisions.
• Elements of Marketing Emails
• Email Marketing Plan
• Effective Marketing Strategy
• The Marketing Program
• Developing and Maintaining Long-Term Relationships
• In Person Marketing Strategies
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies