Duration: 1 day
This Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 training introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM service management functionality and explains how it helps organizations track information about cases, customer complaints or requests, and small projects. You will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. It also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service management features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
• Learn to use some of the most common service management applications of Queues and Contracts.
• Learn to work with cases in the case grid.
• Understand the steps required to create a new case.
• Learn to create and manage contract templates.
• Learn to create and manage contracts.
• Learn to add contract lines to a contract.
• Learn to associate contracts with cases.
• Learn to create, activate and deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
• Learn to search articles from within a case record and utilize articles to resolve cases.
• Learn to create, manage and work with Teams.
• Learn to define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
• Learn to work with queue items.
• Learn to build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies