Duration: 1 day
The one-day Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivables Management course explores the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter invoices and receive payments from customers. This course also explains how to perform additional functions such as entering credit memos, prepayments, small balance write offs, print customer statements, enter and void scheduled payments, and month-end closing procedures.
• Perform Receivables Management related data entry functions including customer invoicing, customer payment application and recurring invoices.
• Perform maintenance on Receivables Management documents and maintenance records such as customers, customer classes and scheduled payments.
• Apply payments and prepayments to customer balances or against specific invoices.
• Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis and to verify data entry.
• Troubleshoot and correct input errors including an incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
• Perform month-end procedures including aging customer documents, closing statement cycles and printing customer statements.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies