No-Code SharePoint 2013 Workflows with SharePoint Designer 2013 and Visio
Duration: 3 days
This 3-day instructor-led training class is designed to get you rolling with a clear understandings of common functionality for frequent use of SharePoint. Today we need to maximize the out-of-the-box functions and tweak them to fit our ever-changing needs. Think Excel functionality, then think of all that you can do with it. We start out-of-the-box and then add. After this class, you will be able to use SharePoint Designer 2013 to do the same, maximizing both your company's and your personal investment.
• Explore SharePoint 2013 Designer User Interface.
• Use Backstage View.
• Create a Subsite.
• Create a Site Template.
• Delete a Subsite.
• Create a SharePoint List.
• Create a SharePoint Library.
• View Content Types.
• Create a New Content Type.
• Create a Site Column.
• Add a Content Type to a List or Library.
• Use The Out-Of-The-Box Workflows.
• Use The Three-State Workflow.
• Use The Approval Workflow.
• Use The Collect Feedback.
• Create a Workflow Lunch Request.
• Create a Workflow with a Custom Message.
• Create and Configure Workflow Parameters
• Create and Configure Stages, Steps, and Parallel Blocks.
• Create and Configure Reusable Workflow.
• Create and Configure State Machine Workflow.
• Use a List as a Data Source.
• Open a Workflow in Visual Designer.
• Create a Workflow in Visual Designer.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies