Duration: 5 days
This Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 training examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. The course also examines how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan. and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
The course track is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or cloud. In addition, Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects in conjunction with internal business customers would benefit from understanding of managing SharePoint Server 2013.
• Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013.
• Learn to plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery.
• Learn to plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment.
• Learn to configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment.
• Learn to plan and configure social computing features.
• Learn to plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features.
• Learn to plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions.
• Learn to optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment.
• Learn to plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment.
• Learn to plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements.
• Learn to manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment.
• Learn to configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment.
• Learn to develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013.
• Learn to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies