Duration: 5 days
In this Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions training class is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure.
This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
This course is intended for Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises services to the cloud as well as cloud administrators who support medium to large enterprises and are responsible for monitoring, managing and migrating cloud resources. This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
• Learn to describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
• Learn to implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
• Learn to plan and create Azure virtual machines.
• Learn to configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
• Learn to deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
• Learn to implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
• Learn to plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
• Learn to deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
• Learn to create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
• Learn to integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
• Learn to automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies