Duration: 1 day
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel worksheets. Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2016 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
• Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel.
• Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
• Modify an Excel worksheet.
• Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
• Manage Excel workbooks.
• Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies