Duration: 1 day
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel worksheets.
• Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel 2013.
• Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
• Modify an Excel worksheet.
• Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
• Manage Excel workbooks.
• Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies