Duration: 1 day
This Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2013 training class is meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
• Learn to use formulas and functions.
• Create and modify charts.
• Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
• Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
• Learn to work with tables.
• Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies