Duration: 2 days
This Internet Information Services (IIS) 8.5 training class teaches attendees the fundamental principles of web server administration and how to administer Microsoft Internet Information Services 8.5.
• Learn to plan for and perform an IIS installation.
• Understand IIS architecture and configuration.
• Perform common IIS administration tasks.
• Learn the techniques and best practices for IIS security and monitoring.
• Gain an understanding of how to host and configure ASP.NET-based web applications
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies