Duration: 70 hours
70 PDUs (7 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Our Office Manager Expert course range is aimed at providing both existing and would be Office Managers, or senior administrators, with an in depth knowledge of this job type. The main course will instill the ability to perform at an efficient level after attending the course.
• Recognize how to manage effectively the office environment, technology and office staff
• Apply good practice in recruiting, monitoring and training staff within the employment law framework
• Practice essential skills in managing your own responsibilities
• Adopt good practice in managing the customer interface through a range of communications skills
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies