Duration: 1 day
8 PDUs (0.8 CEUs)
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This course introduces project management concepts and sets a baseline for understanding terminology. It provides students with techniques to effectively manage and participate in small, low risk projects. Students will learn to apply elemental basics of project management to their work and create action plans for on-the-job application.
• Project Management Overview
• Initiating the project
• Planning your project scope, schedule and budget
• Developing your project communications, quality and risk plans
• Implementing your project
• Closing the project
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies