Duration: 1 day
8 PDUs (0.8 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
One of the measures of a project’s success is the quality of its output. This part teaches the tools and techniques that will help you to achieve the quality of project output that is required. Quality is built, stage-by-stage, into a project’s output, not obtained all at once at a project’s end. Quality is a process, one that starts at a project’s beginning and that often extends beyond the delivery of a project’s output (e.g., warranty). You will learn the tools and techniques to ensure that your project’s output meets quality expectations.
• Quality philosophies, history and definitions
• QFD and customer responsiveness
• Product and service quality
• Quality assurance and process capability
• Fundamentals of statistical process control
• Foundations of quality management/international standards
• (lean) six sigma quality
• Quality culture
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies