Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs), 24 CPEs
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
eConsulting Group™, Inc. provides foundation to project management professionals to better understand, deploy and utilize the Microsoft® Project Application. Three - Days Seminar is offered to individuals and organizations interested in practical implementation of the project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
1. Introduction to Mastering Microsoft Project
2. A Quick and Easy Overview of Managing with Project
3. Setting Up a Project
4. Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule Resolve Resource Conflicts
5. Creating a Work Breakdown Structure Create a Custom Table
6. Identifying Task Relationships
7. Defining resources within Project
8. Making Work Package Estimates
9. Creating an Initial Schedule
10. Create a Resource Leveled Schedule
11. Managing the Project
12. Formatting Output and Printing Reports
13. Managing Multiple Projects
14. Advanced Topics
Who Should Attend
Office managers, project managers, product managers, scrum masters, agile mentors, agile coaches, functional managers, team leads, team members, engineers, etc.
Method of Delivery
1. Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
3. Open discussion
4. Case studies
At the end of the program, successful students will be able to continue their work toward:
1. Microsoft Project Certification, AND/OR
2. Project Management Expert™ Certification