Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs) 24 CPEs
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This course examines the primary tools and methods used to monitor and control quality in organizations and the ways in which quality can be improved .Included in the course are such topics as the historical development of quality management, the seven basic tools for quality improvement, and management strategies for implementing world class quality improvement strategies. Emphasis is also given to control chart analysis and process capability study.
• Identify concepts of quality management and improvement.
• Develop an understanding of the role of technology, managers, employees, and
• customers in developing a quality-based workplace.
• Develop abilities to apply tools and techniques of Total Quality Improvement including, statistical process control, control charts, and quality function deployment techniques.
• Demonstrate an ability to utilize data gathering and analysis tools as related to process control and process capability.
• Identify current trends and benchmark organizations related to Quality Management.
• Understand the ethical issues as related to quality of services and products.
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies