Duration: 3 days
21 PDUs (2.1 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This seminar helps technical and business people to establish project management best practices (common language) within their projects, resulting in higher throughput and ROI. The focus is on developing and deploying the concept to manage projects related to R&D, construction, manufacturing and other technical fields of project management. This seminar will introduce you to practices related to some international standards, such as PMBOK®, ISO and IEEE.
• Project Life Cycle – Types and Characteristics
• Scope Management and Change Control (SMART Model)
• Resource Management – Requirements and Allocation
• Schedule Management – Tools and Techniques
• Cost Management and Estimation
• Procurement – Process, Tools and Techniques
• Risk Management – Planning and Response
• Communication, Leading and Motivation Within Your Team/Project
• Quality – Process Of Getting Things Done the Right Way
• Integration Management – Alignment Of Your Goals and Capacities
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies