Duration: 3 days
DOM Scripting and Ajax Using jQuery training teaches attendees how to use the freely-available jQuery library to simplify nearly any client-side scripting task. Attendees will learn how to write efficient jQuery selectors to round up sets of DOM elements, how to use the framework's many methods to manipulate DOM elements, how to use the jQuery event API to set up event listeners and event delegation, how to manage Ajax requests with jQuery and how to extend jQuery with custom filters and methods.
• Incorporate the most recent version of jQuery into their Web pages.
• Perform DOM manipulations using jQuery selectors and other DOM support features.
• Initiate Ajax requests with jQuery and handle responses in plain text, HTML and XML formats.
• Author plugins that extend jQuery's native functionality.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies