Duration: 5 days
This series introduces you to the new and enhanced Flash CS4 animation features; Motion Tween, 3D properties, and the new IK animation tool so you can begin using them in your Flash projects.
• Learn how to create and control the Motion Tween using the Motion Editor Panel
• Find out how to set up and modify Inverse Kinematics animations
• See how to use Inverse Kinematics bones to control Shapes
• Discover how to use the new 3D properties and tools
• Watch how to select, use and create Advanced Easing Curves.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies