Duration: 1 day
This advanced Flash CS6 training class starts with creating movie clip symbols and learning the basics of ActionScript. Students then learn to work with sound and video, to create Flash CS6 components, to load and control Flash content, and to publish their movies.
• Learn to use Movie Clip Symbols in Flash CS6.
• Learn the basics of ActionScript.
• Learn to working with Sound and Video in Flash CS6.
• Learn to use Flash CS6 Components.
• Learn to load and control Flash Content.
• Learn to publish Flash CS6 to multiple outputs.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies