Duration: 2 days
This Introduction to QuickBooks 2014 training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks 2014. This class will be conducted using a current version of QuickBooks. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
• Learn to navigate the QuickBooks workspace and become comfortable with using shortcuts, menus, and icons.
• Learn to start, backup, and restore company files.
• Learn how to add new accounts.
• Learn how to create new customers, vendors, service items, and inventory items.
• Learn about forms.
• Learn how to enter sales receipts, invoices, and credit memos.
• Learn how to enter credit card transactions.
• Learn the important QuickBooks features for entering and paying bills and running reports
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies