Duration: 2 days
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The course addresses what social media is and how businesses can use it. This social media course gives you the tools and knowledge you need to make that decision for yourself.
• Understand Social media communication principles and platforms
• Understand social media strategies and tactics
• Do Blogging for Business
• Finding and Communicating with Influencers
• Understand Video / Viral Marketing / YouTube / Image Marketing
• Understand Microblogging and Twitter
• Comprehend Online Reputation Management
• Understand Social Media Measurement
• Do Marketing through LinkedIn / Pinterest
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies