Duration: 2 days
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
You will gain an in-depth insight into current tools, which will inform you on the use of more advanced advertising tools to reach your desired target audiences. You will examine the most up to date tactics in social media, and take a practical approach to testing some of these techniques to optimise the effectiveness of your activities. You will take an in-depth look into measurement resources and frameworks, and how to best measure your social media performance.
• Drawing more traffic and generating visibility and awareness for a brand or product.
• Advanced social media communication principles and platforms
• Understanding how the emotions of sharing impact social exposure and why social media strategies must originate from a business goal.
• Identifying potential social media metrics for a campaign by describing the three key areas of business that social media can impact.
• Understanding the subtle and intricate details of effective social media marketing
• Effectively implementing Social Media strategies and tactics and creating marketing campaigns
• Identifying the four ways to motivate consumers by listing the three key benefits of storytelling when it comes to consumer engagement.
• Attracting a larger audience and communicating with influencers
• Deploying the latest strategies to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations.
• Identifying the four places you need to monitor for conversation about your brand and creating a list of KPIs for measurement based on your existing Social Media goals
• Marketing a business through Social Media
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies