Duration: 1 day
8 PDUs (0.8 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Take a deep-dive into how user stories are written, elaborated, and supported in order to make the most of the Agile framework and contribute to overall project success in this User Story training course.
• Capitalize on the benefits of using Agile methods to communicate requirements
• Understand the characteristics of a well-written user story
• Build a better backlog through the definition of detailed acceptance criteria
• Employ a variety of techniques for identifying user stories
• Identify gaps not usually found or corrected in requirements gathering
• Decompose user stories to an atomic level
• Leverage strategies for elaborating on requirements over time
• Apply different techniques for supporting user stories
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies