Duration: 1 day
In this Managing Web Design Projects training class, you will learn all about the design process and how to manage a web design project from start to finish.
• Learn about the phases of the design process.
• Learn how to define project scope.
• Learn about creating mockups and working with data.
• Learn how to integrate the pieces of your website project.
• Learn about usability and accessibility considerations.
• Learn the steps in rolling our your project.
• Learn how to analyze and learn from your project for future projects.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies