Duration: 5 days
40 PDUs 4 CEUs
Lab hours included.
This ASP.NET MVC 5 training class teaches students the skills necessary to design and build well-architected ASP.NET MVC 5 applications. During the class, students build a fully functional data-driven ASP.NET MVC web application through a series of hands-on lab exercises.
• Learn to understand the MVC design pattern and how it is applied in ASP.NET MVC.
• Learn to recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using ASP.NET MVC.
• Learn to make good decisions about application architecture and the choice of data access technology.
• Learn to use ASP.NET MVC's routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture.
• Learn to use the new Web API framework to simplify the creation of HTTP services.
• Learn to gain experience with using adaptive rendering, mobile-specific views, and a view switcher to support a variety of mobile devices.
• Learn to extend and modify ASP.NET MVC 5 by creating custom components and templates.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies