Duration: 4 days
This ASP.NET MVC 4 training class teaches attendees all the skills necessary for designing and building an effective ASP.NET MVC 4 application. Significant time is spent on the maintainability and testability of a properly architected ASP.NET MVC application.
• Understand the MVC design pattern and how it's applied in ASP.NET MVC.
• Recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using ASP.NET MVC.
• Learn to make good decisions about application architecture and the choice of data access technology.
• Learn to use ASP.NET MVC's routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture.
• Learn to use the new Web API framework to simplify the creation of HTTP services.
• Gain experience with using adaptive rendering, mobile-specific views, and a view switcher to support a variety of mobile devices.
• Learn how to extend and modify ASP.NET MVC 4 by creating custom components and templates.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies