Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Most of us spend more time at work than at home. Since that is the case, we are better off building good, professional relations with our team members. This will not only, make you feel good at work, but motivate you and your team to deliver results. This seminar will help you to recognize differences among your team members, accept their differences and turn differences into positive results.
• Team and Organization/Corporate Culture
• Team and Project Life Cycle
• Modern Leadership
• Project’ Team Dynamics
• Team Behaviors and Personalities
• Selecting the Team
• Team’ Buy In
• Team Roles, Credibility and Trust
• Team and Stakeholders
• Managing Up and Managing Down
• Conflict vs. Communication
• Team Self-Esteem
• Team and Personal Intelligence and Emotions
• Assess Team Relations Through Team Relations Matrix
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies