Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Conflicts bring changes. Creative conflicts bring the positive ones. Others destroy teams and affect project success rates. This seminar will help you develop techniques that will allow you to recognize the conflict situations and act appropriately while building your professional image and credibility. This seminar will teach you how to assess, present, deal with and eliminate negative conflicts and embrace positive ones.
• Why Do We Have Conflicts On Our Project?
• Types Of Conflicts
• Conflict Resolution Techniques
• Self-Awareness, Credibility and Professionalism
• Know-Feel-Do Communication Approach
• From Denial To Solution – Steps To Conflict Resolution
• Learn How To Listen and Calm Down the Conflict Situation
• Build the Action Plan To Resolve and Eliminate the Conflicts Before Hand
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies