Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Not all outsourced projects go smoothly. Different thinking patterns, cultures, and technical issues are some of the reasons such projects experience difficulties. It is very important for managers to obtain skills that will help them identify differences and develop and deploy processes that will help them put their team together.
• Virtual Teams – Benefits and Challenges
• Prize the Difference and Focus On Unity
• Remote Teams As Part Of Your Project Objectives
• Build Trust and Credibility
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies