Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Securing the project from start to finish requires excellent negotiation skills. Whether you are negotiating about resources, funds, project priorities, your client or vendors – you want to win. In this seminar, you will be introduced to the winning approach to influence others and win while negotiating. You will learn how to avoid and/or overcome road blocks by using the right strategy and media.
• Choose Your Battles and Win Them
• Negotiation Method, Process and Result
• Select the Right Media While Negotiating
• Transition From Rejection – Confusion – To Agreement
• Win-Win vs. Lose-Lose Approach
• Decision Analysis Method, Tools and Techniques
• Cause and Effect Analysis
• Communication Styles – Body Language
• Negotiate With the Team and Find Ways to Create Buy-In.
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies