Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The bridge between an idea and realization often comes in the form of a powerful and professional presentation. Providing information through a clear, easy to understand presentation has more to do with our artistic and actor abilities than technical knowledge. In this seminar, you will learn the techniques necessary to develop and deliver winning presentations.
• Select the Right Medium To Present the Right Information
• People Focus On You + Message + Medium While Making Decisions. Learn How To Put All Three Together.
• Coordination Between Presenter, Media and Attendees. When Is Too Much, Too Much?
• Learn How To Design Professional, Engaging, Interactive, Interesting and Fun Presentations
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies