Duration: 1 day
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Figure out how to thoroughly consider the setting in which a deliberately engaged message is shared, rehearses that can be utilized to impact others through an assortment of correspondence channels, and skills how to read between the lines.
• Basic concepts of strategic communication
• Effective communication strategies
• Role of the strategic communication in business environment
• Strategic message development
• Communication channels
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies