Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
We all make decisions in our personal and professional life. How we make decisions and what tools and techniques we use are just two of many questions that we answer in this seminar. The decision making process involves people, time constraints, risk management, and leadership. After this seminar you will be able to respond to all of this with confidence and accuracy.
• Decision Making and Human Information Processing
• Decision Making Biases and Traps
• Decision Making Process and Understanding Risk
• Communication and Individual Differences in Decision Making
• Group Dynamics and Using Teams in Decision Making
• Tools and Techniques: Defining the Current Situation and Strategy
• Tools and Techniques: Creativity in Decision Making
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies