Duration: 1 day
7 PDUs (0.7 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
We all make decisions in our personal and professional life. How we make decisions and what tools and techniques we use are just two of many questions that we answer in this seminar. The decision making process involves people, time constraints, risk management, and leadership. After this seminar you will be able to respond to all of this with confidence and accuracy.
• Discuss the three cornerstones of making high-quality decisions
• Frame a decision outcome they hope to achieve
• Define the key stakeholders and their roles in the participant’s personal decision making process
• Recognize how decision making patterns impact others and the decision making process
• Apply intuitive and data-driven decision making in appropriate situations
• Apply a framework and use tools to manage high-quality decisions
• Lead a group to a high-quality decision
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies