Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
We are all project managers, like it or not. However, there is a difference between project managers who deliver results and those who do not. That difference comes in the form of best practices. This seminar brings you the best practices in project management.
• Project Integration Process
• Managers vs. Administrators
• From Chaos to Priority List
• Scope Management – Scope Statement/WBS
• Resource Management – RRL
• Time Management – Gantt Chart
• Risk Management – Risk Catalog
• Communication and Documentation Matrix
• Cost Management – S Curve
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies