Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Project’ output could be products, services and results. Some of these are tangible and some are intangible items. This seminar will help you understand dynamics of your team and adjust your behavior in order to establish a positive impact on your team performance.
• Team Members’ Roles and Responsibilities
• Behavior Styles - Relate, Socialize, Think, Direct/Delegate
• Who Delivers Results?
• Long Term Goals = Long Term Commitment
• Personal Goals and Work Results
• Conflict Management
• Culture of Partnerships
• Delegate – Transition from Manager to Coach
• Barriers and Resistance
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies