Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The three most important components of successful project management is: Communication, Administration and Organization. Managing virtual teams requires abundant amounts of creativity and flexibility. This seminar will help you identify the right communication channels and deploy effective information distribution systems in order to organize your resources and deliver results.
• Project Vision and Mission Statements
• Quickly Assess the Project Environment
• Communicate For Results – Communication and Documentation Matrix
• Administration – Project Paper Work
• OBS – Types and Application
• Project Prioritization
• Change Management
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies