Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Not many projects get done on time, within budget and completed at the requested quality level. There are so many reasons for that. However, based on our survey, projects fail because of poor scope definition, poor communication and lack of commitment. Why? The answer is often we have tasks to do, a team to manage and results to deliver. But often there is not a clear link between responsibility, authority, accountability and results. This seminar will make sure that you establish yourself as a leader, authority, owner and team player from the start of your project. It will help you understand how to influence your team through the power model.
• Understand a Project Objective To Understand Responsibility
• Deliver Results To Obtain Credibility
• Ask For Authority To Accept Responsibility
• Understand Power Position Theory
• Build Bridges Not Walls With Your Team
• Give and Take Collaboration.
• Creativity Supports Change Management.
• Commitment Model (Tool)
• Partnership Model
• Persuasion: Discovery, Preparation, Dialogue
• Reaching a Common Goal.
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies