Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
You have been promoted from a senior engineer position to project manager position. Now what? You understand and know how to manage technology, but do you understand people, budgets, and Gantt Charts. Often, promotion could “kill” a good engineer and make a poor manager. This seminar secures the easy transition from team lead position to project manager position.
• Introduction to Project Management
• Scope Planning
• Resource Management
• Time Management
• Cost Management
• Alignment of Strategic Goals and Operational Goals.
• MBTI® Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
• Decision Making Process For Technical Resources
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies