Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Success in today’s competitive marketplace is directly linked to recognizing new ideas that have the ability to yield great opportunities, then making these opportunities a reality.. The seminar will teach you how to recognize and extract good profitable ideas within your team. The focus is on tools and techniques that will stimulate your team to cultivate the culture of collaboration and innovation for the future success of your organization. Many companies are just maintaining status quo in respect to their internal processes, new products/services and change management. This seminar will introduce you to tools and techniques that you could use to capture and benefit from your team energy, creativity and innovation. Out-of-the-box thinking will help you remove bottlenecks, increase productivity and gain new market by adopting new ideas, products and services.
• Creative Thinking Methods
• How To Generate Ideas and Solutions, Not Problems
• Turn Risks and Problems Into Opportunities
• Collaboration, Brainstorming, Delphi and Other Tools and Techniques
• “Murder” Board Method
• Selection and Prioritization Process
• Selling Ideas To Others – Building the Muscles and Power
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies