Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Things don’t just happen! There is a lot of hard work, commitment, skills and expertise that must come together in order to make things happen. What does it take to become successful in your management career? This seminar will introduce concepts that will make a positive change in your career. You will become an expert in negotiation, problem solving, networking and company politics. You will work with a 360-degree management approach which will enable you to understand and control variables that have an impact on your career.
• Getting Results Through High Performance Teams
• Networking – The Science Of Getting Things Done
• Maintain Your Political Image (Behavior)
• Power Management
• 360-Degree Method
• Surviving Conflicts With High Power Position Players
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies