Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Beside cost, and quality, time is one of the most critical constraints. Our success and productivity is directly linked to our availability to deliver high quality results faster than our competitors. In this course, you will learn practical aspect of time management. Based on provided material you will be able to develop and implement a framework for successful time management. At the end of the seminar attendees will be able to develop To-Do-List and Project Activity List.
• Connect your tasks with your schedule
• Define your time style within your work environment – “Speed of Thinking and Working”
• Prioritize your work and increase your efficiency
• Analyze cause and effect matrix for time loss (“Junk email” vs. Results)
• Map your work assignments vs. your time (capacity,)
• Plan and execute your current and future assignments with To-Do-List and Project Activity List
• Apply tools and techniques to avoid downtime, conflicts and interruptions, and improve collaborations
• Formulating SMART objectives
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies